THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Organize races and post results here
User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 3868
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Team: Panini Motorsports
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby Atom6246 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:01 am

Bit confused how a block pass where no one gets a legs off, is an open invitation for a retaliation punt and not even the slightest penalty of a warning. Especially considering his extensive protest record.

Also, the gyazo provided is misleading. The reason he even got close is because I had to let the leaders by.
Image

He was 1 second (0.9) for 1 corner.
Image

I was .5 for half the lap.
Image
I wanted to make the move eventually. Could I have went for it in another spot to make it cleaner? Sure, but that will still not convince me the fact that retaliation punts are ok from block passing.

I think another important topic is the diference in outcomes between the 2.

Here's the beginning of mine. Notice the times.
11:18
https://i.gyazo.com/83ab52a018f736c908d ... 89ba72.jpg
to 11:21
https://i.gyazo.com/0a1b69972f26f53a03f ... 50a396.jpg
So 3 seconds, and 3 positions.

Now lets look at his.
17:32
https://i.gyazo.com/f696250c51890adede9 ... 8ec27a.jpg
to 17:43
https://i.gyazo.com/c2d03fc8e1180734f75 ... 80bda5.jpg
11 Seconds, and 6 positions.

3 Seconds - 3 positions
11 Seconds - 6 positions
That's getting even? That's fair? I wouldn't be making this post or have even protested it if the outcomes were similar.

Last thing, I rode out of mine. I actually tried to make the corner and landed on my brakes as much as possible (https://gyazo.com/fd4661d2a1dace65a5ebfdfb55e32269 LT and Y spam), I don't believe I could have gave him more room without washing out either. Meanwhile he slides out from landing on the gas targeting me. He actually goes down from the punt!

I think it's necessary to say, this is nothing personal although he thinks it is. I haven't been spotless this year. I've made stupid decisions I wish I could reverse but this is not one of them. All I'm wanting is people to see my side. Hopefully others as well as rF crew (Jeremy), can see where I'm coming from.

User avatar
AWood
Posts: 4640
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:05 am
Team: Who Knows...
Location: Test Tracks and In N Out

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby AWood » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:38 pm

Nah dude Jeremy has it all under control the 450 class is ELITE level and all the protests are perfect. :roll:
barrington314 wrote:awood is right

Leclair wrote:My name is barking

Leclair wrote:i fuck you

2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th

rmitch524
Posts: 511
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:43 pm
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby rmitch524 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:36 pm

Atom6246 wrote:I wouldn't be making this post or have even protested it if the outcomes were similar.


You have been dive bombing people up the inside so don't be surprised when they do it to you. It sucks getting the short end of the stick but shit happens so can't be mad when it's your turn. I personally haven't had any problems racing you but this is atleast the 3rd time I've seen you run it in on someone. And that's without even going back through your races to see if there are more.

I quoted this particular part of your explanation because it really just doesnt help your argument. All I see here is you lost on the exchange so now it's rFs job to make you feel better about it.

Anyways that's my .02 cents on the conclusion that they came to.
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 3868
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Team: Panini Motorsports
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby Atom6246 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:07 pm

rmitch524 wrote:You have been dive bombing people up the inside so don't be surprised when they do it to you.

That's not at all the point I'm trying to make.

rmitch524 wrote:All I see here is you lost on the exchange so now it's rFs job to make you feel better about it.

I mad that our outcomes weren't equal, yet they are viewed as equal. I completed a block pass, he went for retaliation with the intention of putting me over the berm. I easily could have made mine way worse, knowing the outcome I wish I did.

I also believe there was secondary influence in this case because when has previous race incidents (laps apart) been judged in the final verdict? Is this now a case by case or just a double standard?

Leads me to my last question. Am I allowed to get even this week? Or is that not fair.

User avatar
Ktmrdr11
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:25 am
Team: I think Vurb
Location: Joplin, MO

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby Ktmrdr11 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:28 pm

@prokop i dont know if you meant to try to send me to the moon or just a mistake, its looks like you were going for it because i hit tyler on accident in the berm before, but not cool man :lol:

rmitch524
Posts: 511
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:43 pm
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby rmitch524 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:31 pm

Atom6246 wrote:words


I guess that's a risk you take when making an aggressive move. I agree I don't think what you did was dirty and you definitely got the worse end of it.

Obviously I'm speaking on my thoughts as I don't talk to anyone associated with bans but I feel the initial move has to be brought into account in this situation since your grievance is directly correlated to a move you decided to make. I haven't seen anything before the retaliation to show he was riding you dirty until you initiated the contact. He was on track and still made the turn so I would say a warning would be the worst punishment that would be acceptable.

As for next week. If it's within the rules have at it! Lol. Rarely does that turn into a good race for either person though haha.
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 3868
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Team: Panini Motorsports
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby Atom6246 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:52 pm

rmitch524 wrote:He was on track and still made the turn so I would say a warning would be the worst punishment that would be acceptable.

He still made the turn but he didn't ride out of it. Reminds me of my last turn last lap pass attempt, in which I got a warning for.
Image
Image

rmitch524
Posts: 511
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:43 pm
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby rmitch524 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:12 pm

I can definitely see your side of that argument. Last lap last turn is kinda a grey area. At minimum a warning would at least set a precedent for any future incidents but I can only assume they didnt go that route since you initiated contact. Good points though. I can see given the other things you have mentioned why you expected some sort of punishment. Just keep on keeping on at this point. Hopefully we can have some good battles, I feel like I never see you on the track lol
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion

User avatar
honda708
Posts: 151
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:52 am
Location: NorCal

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby honda708 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:07 pm

rmitch524 wrote:Hopefully we can have some good battles, I feel like I never see you on the track lol

Because you decided to stop hanging out with us mid-pack guys and started racing the fast guys.
2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale EU 450 Main Champ
2020 MotoOption Supercross 250 East Red Plate Holder 2/26/20 - 3/4/20

rmitch524
Posts: 511
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:43 pm
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing
Location: Arizona
Contact:

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby rmitch524 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:13 pm

honda708 wrote:2020 MotoOption Supercross Round 4 Glendale EU 450 Main Champ


Says the fast guy...
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion

User avatar
MOTOZ293
Posts: 2923
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:17 pm
Team: Madcape
Location: Ohio

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby MOTOZ293 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:06 am

Dalton, I love you but what in the H E double fuck was this ahahahahha
Image
Image

User avatar
Ddavis
Posts: 17681
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am
Location: California
Contact:

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby Ddavis » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:15 am

After such an up and down season I'll gladly add another top 10 to the list :lol:
Image

kawasakirider616
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:12 am

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby kawasakirider616 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:02 pm

Atom6246 wrote:
rmitch524 wrote:You have been dive bombing people up the inside so don't be surprised when they do it to you.

That's not at all the point I'm trying to make.

rmitch524 wrote:All I see here is you lost on the exchange so now it's rFs job to make you feel better about it.

I mad that our outcomes weren't equal, yet they are viewed as equal. I completed a block pass, he went for retaliation with the intention of putting me over the berm. I easily could have made mine way worse, knowing the outcome I wish I did.

I also believe there was secondary influence in this case because when has previous race incidents (laps apart) been judged in the final verdict? Is this now a case by case or just a double standard?

Leads me to my last question. Am I allowed to get even this week? Or is that not fair.

:? :? :? :?
Image

User avatar
Atom6246
Posts: 3868
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:28 am
Team: Panini Motorsports
Location: Florida
Contact:

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby Atom6246 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:28 pm

kawasakirider616 wrote: :? :? :? :?

My b Kyle, I forgot you were perfect on the track as well.
Image
Image

kawasakirider616
Posts: 216
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:12 am

Re: THE OFFICIAL MXS SX SERIES: 2020 rF Supercross (Pro and Amateur) (NA)

Postby kawasakirider616 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:14 pm

Atom6246 wrote:
kawasakirider616 wrote: :? :? :? :?

My b Kyle, I forgot you were perfect on the track as well.

Oh trust me I know that, the difference is im not complaining on the forums about someone not getting banned. The only reason I even protested what you did is that you sit there and complain about anything and everything on the track that happens around you.


Return to “Racing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Luke Sullivan and 57 guests